|Image Courtesy of Laxmi Palace.com|
Recently, we've been receiving many request for a wider selection in Indian and Middle East spices and ingredients. After re-arranging our shelves, we have made room for more curries, more tahinis, more chutneys, and simply more stuff!.
For today's recipe, we are going for another Indian dish.
Spicy Lamb Curry Masala
Recipe Courtesy of Dishaka Gourmet Imports
(Items in orange indicates that we have it at Mama Nida's Asian Market)Ingredients:
4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
2 medium size Onion (Chopped)
2 tbsp Ground Ginger
1 medium size tomato (Chopped)
2 tbsp Yogurt
3 tbsp Spicy Lamb Curry Masala
1 lb Lamb meat (Cut in Cubes)
1 1/2 Cup of water
A tsp of Salt ( Per Taste)
1 cup of coriander leaves (Chopped)
1 tbsp of Spicy Lamb Curry Masala
1 Pack of Roti Naan Bread
1. In a medium size saute chopped onions in oil until light brown.
2. Add Ground ginger and cook for a minute then add spicy lamb curry masala
3. Add tomatoes, yogurt, lamb meat, salt and water and mix.
4. Bring to a boil then cover the pan.
5. Let it simmer on medium heat for 15-20 minutes until meat is fully cooked.
Chop coriander leaves mix with the lamb curry masala and Roti Naan Bread.